At Now in Colour, we recognize that staying healthy is vital to you.
We recognize that you may feel uncertain about coming to meet with your psychologist.
Like you, we are closely monitoring the recommendations from local and federal authorities regarding COVID-19 and following their directions.
As usual, we will continue to provide a high level of care to our clients, in a way that best meets your needs. For example, we are pleased to offer technology sessions (telephone or secure-encrypted video) as alternatives to in-person meetings.
Please review the following to determine if an in-person or technology meeting is best for you:
When to request an appointment change?
1) If you feel able to participate in your psychological session AND
- you are in the early stages of a respiratory illness (such as a cold and or flu)
- you have a sore throat
- you have a fever
- you have coughing/chest congestion/respiratory illness
- you have been to an infection impacted area or live with someone who has been to an infection impacted area
Please contact your psychologist via email or telephone and request a technology session.
2) If you feel unable to participate in a psychological due to illness
Please contact your psychologist via email or telephone and request to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your considered decision making.
We wish everyone continued good health – Corrick and Katherine